Millennium 10 Features & Benefits Summary
The Millennium 10 System provides a fully integrated solution that captures, stores, indexes and manages all types of electronic documents and information including scanned, native, and hundreds of other file types from a single, easy to use interface with powerful search tools that allow any authorized user to instantly locate and retrieve any file or image stored in the system.
- Intuitive user interface based upon familiar the Microsoft Outlook® style
- Flexible licensing that includes imaging and document management or document management only. Each type also supports either full contributory (read/write) or non-contributory (read only) user levels.
- Traditional PC client interface to manage all types of files including digital images, documents, PDF’s, email, spreadsheet, voice, video, as well as many others in their original native formats
- User and group based security to control access and permissions
- Files are protected and encrypted to prevent unauthorized access
- Files are managed in a defined repository to provide complete control and security
- Flexible indexing using template based profiles for data capture
- Automatic data compression for optimal storage
- Document version control with locking, check–in and check-out capabilities
- Document audit tracking
- Customizable reporting interface using Crystal Reports engine
- Imaging supports annotations and redactions
- Flexible imaging using templates for document specifications and image enhancement
- Powerful scan tools for improved document handling
- Supports traditional desktop PC attached scanners for low volume, light duty image capture
- Scan job manager with control sheet technology to automate the process
- Separate scan workstation module for high volume environments
- TWAIN and ISIS scanner compliant (SCSI and USB)
- Supports PC attached and stand alone high volume scanners for larger requirements
- Supports network attached, scan enabled, multifunction peripherals
- MS Outlook®/Exchange email interface to manage email
- Web application server for Intranet/Internet read only access using Internet browser
- FAX server interface for capture directly into repository
- CD/DVD Export/Import Module with stand alone royalty free viewer
- ERM/COLD interface to capture and to manage reports from mini and mainframe systems
- OSDCRM – OCR Stream Data Capture and Routing Module
- Connector for eCopy Sharescan ™ enabled copiers
- Customizable validation, data capture and routing module
- Programmable Quick Access Application Integration toolbar
- Developer’s API available to create custom applications and interfaces
- Terminal Server and Citrix MetaFrame compatible with remote scanning capabilities
- Highly scalable three tier architecture using SQL DBMS
- Advanced server based processing for image enhancement, OCR, and indexing
- Workgroup and Enterprise editions
- Reduced costs associated with the physical storage, retrieval, and maintenance of paper documents. Physical onsite or offsite storage requirements are minimized or eliminated.
- Remote access to documents and files reduces physical file retrieval and reduces search time for misplaced physical and electronic files.
- Authorized users can fax, print, and email electronic documents directly from the document repository. Emails and other electronically formatted documents can easily be dragged in and stored in the repository.
- Reduces costs through process streamlining. More productive use of labor resources.
- Powerful search tools allow users to locate stored information quickly – improving customer response times and speeding up issue resolution.
- Eliminate/reduce shipping costs – FedEx, Airborne, UPS, and US Mail costs reduced.
- Facilitates collaboration of both local and remote users as files can be managed with version control and check in and check out capabilities.
Improved Accountability for Regulatory Requirements
- Meets HIPPA, Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, NASD and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- All documents stored in our repository are encrypted with 128 bit security and wrapped to ensure controlled, authorized access right down to the file level.
- Eliminates or reduces liability issues associated with lost or misplaced documentation.
- Almost instantaneous retrieval of documents stored in the repository by authorized personnel. Records are stored in a cabinet, drawer and file structure and our powerful search tool can locate a document by phrase or words, similar to many familiar web browsers.
Strengthens a Firm’s Path for Growth
- Essential part of disaster recovery and business continuation plan. Important files reside in a separate, secured repository and not on individual hard drives.
- Enables employee, management, partner, and customer collaboration on any document or project. Strengthens relationship with client through improved response, increased collaboration and improved service offerings.
- Improves a firm’s ability to reallocate resources to expansion and growth functions.
- Establishes or strengthens the firm’s business continuity and disaster recovery planning initiatives.
- Utilizes scalable architecture that can be expanded almost without limits; handles growth and expansion of electronic information easily.